1/2 kg Chicken mince
3 cup onions, finely chopped
1cup tomatoes, finely chopped
2 Tbsp ginger, crushed
2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp green chillies, finely chopped
2 Tbsp coriander, finely chopped
1 Tbsp crushed chilli flakes
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin powder
1 Tbsp coriander seeds
2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds, crushed
2 Tbsp cornflour
1 tomato, sliced
1 cup oil, in a bowl
1. Mix all ingredients except oil in a large bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate.
2. Dipping fingers in oil, pull out about 1 cup portions of meat mixture and form into a ball.
3. Spread a light layer of oil in circle on working space, about the width of your hand.
4. Put chicken mixture ball on oiled surface and pat down into a ½ thick, wide, round patty.
5. Heat oil in pan. Gently lift meat patty off work space and Cook until golden from bottom and gently flip over. Cook for a few more minutes until golden and cooked through. Take out onto paper towels in a plate. Let drain for a few moments before serving.